July 05, 2010

little center little point

Last week my family traveled to Jacarei to work with our church family from Kentucky. We worked with kids and told them about Jesus. The best part of the trip for me was seeing
Zack, Gary, Haddon, Brandon, CheeseBall, Sam, Ewerton, and Jeremy.

Jeremy was cool to let me hang out with him. In the week we played lots of soccer and basketball. Zack was my best friend. We played baseball with the rest of the guys. Gary was like my pawpaw because he told me he had served in the military. He also tickled me and roughed me up.

It was a great trip!!!

1 comment:

  1. Buddy I miss you so much. Sara showed me your blog today -- and once again I cried -- I want you to know you are an incredibly young man. I look forward to seeing how many lives God saves through your love to the Brazilians! Keep up the good work my man. Stay focused on Jesus, spend time with Him daily, listen to your parents, and watch out for your brothers! We are praying for you daily!

    ReplyDelete