Today I was going to school. When I got there I started my tarefas class which means homework. When I finished tarefas class I did atualidade class which means it's like history. After that I went to snack. Today I had bread with butter on it . When I finished snack I walked to the English grammar class. The next class was the English Pace class which is not even a foot away. Then I went to go eat lunch. We had eggs, potatoes, rice and beans . After lunch we went to the gym to play soccer and I scored two goals. When the bell rang I went to my Historia class which means History class. Then I went to my science class. Then I had another break and on that break we had chocolate cake. When I finished the break I went to my Portuguese class. Then I went home!!!
Since it was my birthday it has been more like home here because I got a basketball goal. I have been in Brazil for seven months. Today I learned how they vote here in Brazil in atualidade class. Sorry I have not posted a blog in a while because I have had lots of things to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment