Today I am feeling happy because I have 7 days until we go to mission meeting. We will fly to a city in the state of Sao Paulo called Atibaia. Every missionary that lives in Brazil will be there. Most of them are my best friends. Well lets get to the fun stuff. There will be a hot tub, Swimming pool, mini golf coarse, a park, a soccer field that is very big and a whole lot of fun to go with it. :-]
There is a team coming down from Florida. They are coming down just to hang out with us and do a Bible School with all the missionary kids. They are really nice to do this. Our classes each day will be about 5 hours. After our class we will be allowed to walk around with our friends and hang out while all our parents are in meetings!!! So I can't wait until Mission Meeting [1 week].
:]
No comments:
Post a Comment